Bookings will only be held as tentative for 7 days. If it is not confirmed by way of deposit within 7 days, the reservation will automatically be cancelled.
A deposit is required to confirm any booking. The deposit amount is 10% of the minimum spend as stipulated on page 5. The deposit can be paid by supplying a credit card number, cheque or via EFT.
Final payment must be received 7 days prior to the function. The final payment can be paid by supplying a credit card number, cheque or via EFT. A credit card name, number and expiry date are to be provided and held as security until debts are paid in full for any items charged on consumption or in addition.
Guarantee of payment
The contract signatory is personally liable to pay all monies in full to Secure Cellar Door. Where the invoice has been addressed to another person, company or entity, personal liability remains the responsibility of the contract signatory.
Credit card payments
All invoices that are settled by credit card will incur a commission charge. The commission rate is currently 2.68% for Diners and 2.7% for AMEX and 0.9% for Visa and Mastercard. These rates are subject to change according to bank fluctuations.
In the event of a cancellation, the following terms will apply:
- Secure Cellar Door requires written notice of any cancellation or postponement
- Weddings in 180 days or more: the deposit will be refunded in full, less a fee of $150 for processing
- Weddings within 180 days will forfeit 100% of the deposit paid
- Weddings in 7-30 days will be required to pay 50% of the function value total as per the quoted amount
- Weddings in 6 or less days will be required to pay 100% of the function value as per the quoted amount
Unless prior arrangement is made with Secure Cellar Door, the cancellation terms and conditions apply to any postponed wedding functions. Functions may only be postponed once.
Balance of payment
Payment is to be made on completion of the function. Major credit cards and cash are accepted. A credit card name, number and expiry date are to be provided and held as security until all debt is paid in full.
All drink packages are strictly for the duration specified when making the reservation. Any other beverage or beverages required outside this specified duration will be charged on consumption.
We require that final numbers be confirmed 7 days prior to the function at the same time as final payment. This will be the minimum number of guests you will be charged for. Any further increases may necessitate some menu variation. All billing will be based on this figure whether or not full attendance is received.
Music or Entertainment
The music is Secure Cellar Door is relaxed lounge music. All music or entertainment must be pre-approved by Secure Cellar Door. Secure Cellar Door reserves the right to reduce volume of music/entertainment and limit timing/sessions/sets of music or entertainment in keeping in line with venue and residential requirements. Our speakers are designed for background music.
Please discuss hire charge for upgrade of speakers.
Management reserves the right to substitute food and beverage of similar quality without notice due to, but not limited to, supplier shortages or seasonal change; therefore menu may be subject to alterations. All beverages are supplied by Secure Cellar Door due to Secure Cellar Door being fully licensed. Management reserves the right to refuse service of any alcohol not purchased on premises. Secure Cellar Door reserves the right to refuse the supply of alcohol to patrons who appear to be intoxicated. Walter’s Wine Bar reserves the right to ask intoxicated or disorderly patrons to leave the premises at any time. Secure Cellar Door reserves the right to request proof of identification before serving alcoholic beverages to Secure Cellar Door guests.
- Secure Cellar Door Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to client’s/patron’s property, including hired equipment left prior, during or after a function.
- The signatory/ies is/are financially responsible for any damages to Secure Cellar Door Pty Ltd property and hired equipment brought in by clients, guests or outside contractors prior to, during or after a function.
- Secure Cellar Door Pty Ltd prohibits the use of blu-tack, tape or drawing pins on walls, windows etc.
- Secure Cellar Door Pty Ltd has the right to request a refundable security deposit from the client. Secure Cellar Door Pty Ltd has the further right to refuse the full refund of the security deposit if repairs are required to Secure Cellar Door property damaged prior to, during or after the function.
Promotional Material/Decorations/Special effects
To be discussed prior to function and approved by Secure Cellar Door.
All prices are current and subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of GST.